Monday, June 29, 2015

Farm Sale!


To kick off the holiday we are holding our 1st Annual Fourth of July Farm Sale! All of my rustic flags and patriotic wall hangings are 20%off today through July 4th, 2015! Each piece pictured has been made from a fallen cedar fence that I took apart, cut and pieced back together before painting, sanding and sealing. I also make them from found pallets it just depends on what piece of material I can get my hands on. Each piece is sealed with an outdoor UV protected sealer making them appropriate to be hung outside during the spring, summer and fall.... winter use is up to you I can't guarantee how they will hold up to the snow. They look just as great indoors as they do hanging on a shed, barn or deck!


I've added a new flag to my collection a single pallet patriotic wall hanging on sale this week for $12.


And since I like deals and groups if you purchase more than one single they are on sale for $10 each.


My smallest flag measures about 13 x 18 inches on sale today for $28.


The next size up measures approximately 20 x 30 inches on sale for $52.


And my largest and most popular size is 35 x 28 inches on sale this week for $72.

All of these are available for purchase either in person, at this weeks Farmer's market or in my Etsy shop HERE. Please contact me with any questions... custom sizes are available made to order for a bit more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...